Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform that:
- The controller of your personal data are companies from the OT Logistics Capital Group. The OT Logistics Capital Group includes the following entities: http://otlogistics.com.pl/en/group-structure/
- Contact details of companies from the OT Logistics Capital Group can be found at: http://otlogistics.com.pl/en/contact-2/.
- Contact with the Data Protection Supervisor is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com,
or by correspondence:
OT Logistics S.A
ul. Zbożowa 4
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 par. 1 let. a) or b) or f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The legitimate interest pursued by the controller is to establish or maintain business relations with you and to market services of companies from the OT Logistics Group.
- Processed categories of your personal data are personal data that come directly from you (or were provided on your behalf) or personal data that were collected from publicly available sources, in particular: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, mailing address.
- The recipients of your personal data are authorized employees and associates of companies from the OT Logistics Capital Group, as well as entities processing personal data at the request of the controller, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, research companies – only on the basis of an appropriate agreement.
- The controller does not process specific categories of data. The controller makes every effort to protect data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect he applies organizational and technical security measures at the high level. The controller does not share data with any unauthorized recipients, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organization.
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access your data, including to obtain the copy of data,
- the right to request the rectification of data,
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with personal data protection,
- the right to limit data processing.
- To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you may also exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the extent that it is processed on its basis. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal..
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format..
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uodo.gov.pl), if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
On the www.rentrans.com.pl
, managed by OT Logistics S.A., the so-called cookies (special files from the website, recorded and remembered by the web browser), which are then saved, for example on the user’s hard drive or in the device memory.
This type of files is used, among others, to facilitate navigation on the website managed by OT Logistics S.A., and can also serve to better remember specific user preferences within our website.
Note that it is possible to delete these files from the hard drive or block them from being saved. The method of introducing such changes depends on the web browser used, changes can be implemented by proper configuration of the browser settings or the device used.
No change in the mentioned settings is interpreted as the user’s consent to the acceptance of cookies. However, it should be remembered that blocking the saving of cookies can make it difficult or impossible to use selected functions of the website
On the www.rentrans.com.pl
website, via cookies, we collect only data that is used for general statistical purposes and is not used to identify users for purposes, such as sales.